Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back from vacation!

We are back!  25 days on the road!  It started out as just a trip to Sacramento to see my sister and her family, but ended with a few twists and turns down the California coast line and then a weekend in Colorado with Derek's family.  Summer of 2010 rocks so far.

I can't wait to tell you all about it.  It will probably take a few weeks and several post.  I only have about 800 pictures to sift through.  I have some great pictures of our family and some good stories for you, so stay tuned...

Here are a few pictures to preview unitl then...

1st stop...resort Stake (a.k.a. Aunt Karen and Uncle Steve's pool)  where Ryann learned to jump off the diving board!



2nd stop...L.A. for a few days.  This picture was at Hermosa beach.  Avery nice place to hang with the kids!

Then off to Laguna to the Mermaid Cottage.  A beautiful, quiet little place on the hill above the sea. Yes, you can rent it and stay there too, but we are lucky enough to know the owner..hehe



Uncle Keith met us in Laguna for some awesome beach fun!


We ended our California trek in San Diego at Uncle Keith's.  We took a day off from the beach and went to the zoo.

After one day home we were off to Colorado.


A belated celebration for Grandpa Harv's 70th birthday.

Good times and glad to be home.  Can't wait to tell you about each stop along the way and how in the world we got there.


2 comments:

  1. Nice of you to come back! I was wondering where you went! Glad to hear you guys had fun and I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are alive! I was beginning to wonder! I missed you, especially because I am back to work as of today! Pool time in the afternoon now! Miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete