Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

We have been crazy with christmas festivities!  The big day is finally here, and I actually have time to share some great pictures with you!




Christmas week started December 14th with a christmas program at Grace's school.  I was so proud of her  She sings like an angel...we'll share that another day...





The Christmas party was that Friday.  They played games and had snacks and it was a great chance for me to go into her classroom.  We don't get to do that a lot. I have to brag a little because Grace loves school and is an excellent student.  It was fun to spend time with all her friends.




Winter break has been all kinds of fun getting ready for company.  Aunt Karen, Uncle Steve, Gavyn and the newest addition to our family, Ella, arrived on Tuesday.  What great time the cousins are having playing and learning to share....




They get to stay with us until next week!  So much fun!







Derek, Grace and I went ice skating the other night to get us in the holiday spirt.  Ryann isn't ready for that yet, so she stayed with Grandma and the Satakes.  Like the scene out of a christmas movie, it was perfect with snow, the lights and holiday music!  Grace is a great ice skater!



Christmas eve Grace was a star in the pageant at church.  We were so proud of her!  No pics allowed in mass, but you get the idea.

Then we shared our traditional soup night at my mom and dad's with the Murnins.  Let the presents begin!

Grandma and Aunt Thelma were thrilled to get a picture with my adorable husband  Even the older ladies think he is pretty neat!

Gonna sign off for now.  I have a 12lb. prime rib in the oven and some other christmas dinner to prepare.  I will be back with pics from our morning and our fab dinner later!  Merry Christmas everyone!


1 comment:

  1. so cute!! I think we need to find another reason for you to cook us all a prime rib!!

    ReplyDelete