Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

More Christmas...


Most fabulous dinner of the year!  Prime rib, mashed sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts!  I cooked the dinner, but am not too proud to tell you...it was fabulous!  Mom, dad, Grandma Dorothy, Aunt Thelma and the Satakes all here for christmas dinner.  This is my 3rd year of prime rib...I would say I have perfected it.



Derek said this was the best dinner ever....but he needs to work on his acting skills...anyway,  we had a great dinner!!!!

Now that I am done bragging about my dinner...santa came this morning and we all made the nice list this year.



Grace got her "fur real" kitty, which is pretty darn close to the real thing...




Ryann got a sit and spin...




and our nephew Gavyn got every Thomas the train accessory known to man!  Wow!  I had no idea there was so many trains out there!




Uncle Steve's feet were cold, so he borrowed a pair of Gavyn's new socks to keep them toasty in our 19 degree weather.




Grandpa Larry and Gavyn had a little quality drawing time.  Gavyn was very quick to point out that Grandpa missed a piece of the train.  I think 2 year olds are smarter then we are these days!




Grandma Kathleen and Ella shared some time together while mommy ate dinner!  Awwww.  She is such a good baby!

What a wonderful day.  We count our many blessings this year and wish you a very merry christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl-I've been reading your blog but haven't had time to leave comments....just wanted you to know. Looks like Vegas was fun. Glad you and the fam had a good Christmas....Ok-so really-now that the holidays and craziness is over...let's get together. I'll call you when we get back in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS... a few days late. Next time we get together I think you need to make prime rib for us! That sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete