Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Excersice test



Holly works in a heart clinic and challenged me to come in and test my exercise capacity.  Don't judge us by these blurry pictures.





Anyone who has had a heart study knows this is a tough test!  You go through a series of speeds and inclines.  By the end you are running up a very steep hill.

  How did we do?  Well,  Holly (the professional) says we did well.

Yes...I beat her by 50 seconds.  She went for 15:10 and I went for 16 minutes.  She says on a scale of 1-10 that is about a 15 for our age group.

We decided to measure ourselves now and then again in April to see how well conditioned we are for our half and full marathons coming up.  I wanted to post this so we have a record.  Can't wait to see what happens.  Off to run... (this is what we really look like!)

2 comments:

  1. You guys look hot. Who did your makeup?

    Holly is going to LOVE your stinkin' face for posting that picture! You both look awesome in your work out gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record...Holly sent me that picture. Figured it was meant to be posted.

    For the makeup...I have people...and they are good!

    ReplyDelete