Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another tooth gone and snow.

This past weekend Grace finally lost another tooth.  There are several others loose now. I have a feeling we will be asking for a few new teeth come Christmas time.

Oh...the drama the comes with pulling out a tooth!  This one was hanging by a thread and Grace cried for about an hour before I talked her into letting me pull it out.  WOW!  Exhausting.


And this was what we woke up to this morning.  Yeah!  Well, I am not sure if I am ready for winter yet, but it is always fun the first time it snows.

And I wanted to share with you my new view from the front yard...
My neighbor put in a new flagpole.  Really????  7 flags including 2 pirate flags.  I feel like I am at seaport looking at the mast of my ship.  Yikes.  
Well, he is a former sailor, but I am still in shock every time I look out the window.  Time for Derek and I to plant some trees.

2 comments:

  1. well....ahh,
    what can a person say about that flag pole???
    is there some kind of over compensation going on here??? hmmmm

    Oh!!! I know!!! when the pirate flags are up, that gives signal that the swim team is welcome to "swim"!

    Jax lost a tooth too!!!! they were feeling each others pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you're in your jammies in the background there looking oh-so-happy! Hopefully the next one will be easier!

    ReplyDelete