Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2009

10 Year Anniversary

We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary! Whoo hoo! Look at us so young and in love. I often wonder how I got so lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life. He really is prince charming...
I had no idea 10 years ago what life had in store for us, but would not change a thing!

We have been blessed with a wonderful life in the mountains of Utah, two beautiful girls, surrounded by our wonderful family and friends! I count my blessings everyday. My husband is truely one of a kind, my best friend, my soul mate! Happy anniversary honey!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary guys! Do something fun....and naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary youse twose!
    Watch out NYC!!!!!! (hubba, hubba)

    (I swear that I didn't copy your post on my blog! We must just think alike...too funny!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary you two! I couldn't be happier for you and the life that you have together. You are a truly beautiful family, and I am very fortunate to call you my friend. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete