Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A visitor, Halloween week, and winter!




I was afraid this was going to happen....I would start a blog and be so busy, I don't have time to update it everyday. So, please don't give up on me if I miss a day or two or three....

Last weekend a dear friend came to visit us. Billy used to work with Derek and he and his family lived in our neighborhood. It was so great to have him here and wished the rest of his family could have come too. Next time! Grace was just 3 when Billy moved, but was so glad to get reacquainted with him. They spent of couple of nights reading together. Fun weekend!

Saturday kicked off the official start to our Halloween week...you moms know how it is, starting about the week before the actual holiday there is a party here and a party there. The girls enjoyed crafts at games at The Little Gym party. More Halloween posts to come....about 3 more parties to go...and then the trick-or-treating!



And I think winter is here...pull out the shovels and the sweaters! If you live here you already see it and if you don't...well, the snow is flying today. This is my backyard this morning, but since I took this picture it has pilled up...everything is now covered in white.
It is a good day for a pot of soup! Guess what is for dinner tonight?




2 comments:

  1. I was looking at the picture of Ryann to the left, and exactly one year ago...the picture to the right.....look how much she has grown!!! The girls look so cute in their costumes.
    My comment on your snow pic: SNOW SUCKS!!
    I'm coming over for soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls look adorable! I'm cracking up at the look on Ryann's face!

    ReplyDelete