Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Ringing in the New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!  

Ok, so I am a few days late...remember I am still cleaning up Christmas.

But, I wanted to tell ya we ate the night away!

And, had some wine.  This was the point of the night I had lost my glass and figured I could just drink it from the bottle.  That is not a huge nipple on the end either (get your mind out of the gutter)!  It is a wine aerator.  Made for a messy pour down the front of my shirt, but I was thirsty.

We played games with our friends Randy and Jolie while all the kids played games downstairs.  Sorry their are no pics, but I was busy drinking and eating...

Now don't panic!  That is not a real gun!

Derek wanted to make a little noise at midnight so he brought out the paint ball gun and they shot up the snow with air.  It was noisy all right.  Maybe Derek is a little bit of a hill billy!  Anyway...


nobody got hurt and it was a blast.

I did manage to get one picture of Jolie and Jax before they snuck out the door!

Hope everyone had a great holiday.

May 2011 bring you lots of peace, love, happiness and money!

No comments:

Post a Comment