Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My new room...again!

So, after Christmas I thought I would find some new furniture to finish off my sitting room.  Well, no luck!

I have out of town guest coming to ski next week and needed to get things in order, so...I found these!

  I had to rearrange the furniture again, but I think it worked out perfectly!



I used a table from another room to put in frot of the window and added this little plate to accent the dresser by the front door.  It really tied the room together!  I may still be looking for an area rug, but for now my tea/wine room is complete!  And, I have a great view out of my front window!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look! Hope you're having fun on the slopes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! Hope to see you when I come out next month. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete