Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Ski week in Utah!

Last week we had a stay-cation at home with friends from New York.  That is why you haven't heard from me in a week.  
We had the best week and I kept my guests very busy!

The first ski day was Brighton (no pics).  Day #2, Solitude!  Fantastic, fresh powder!  The lady on the right is Kathy.  She is my friend Rich's sister.  Rich had heart surgery a couple weeks ago (and he is doing great BTW).  Kathy came out to help him while he recovers and she snuck out on the slopes with us for a day.
Who is that masked man?  
Mark, our friend from Long Island.
Uncle Keith was in town for the World Championship ski events at Deer Valley.  We caught some runs with him and our childhood friend Teveka.  Was so great to catch up with everyone!
Derek used this opp to get some new bindings for his snowboard.  Ethan supervised as he installed the new gems.  

Derek and I took the NYC boys out on the town several nights!
We helped Jolie celebrate the big 4-0 and Paula the big 3-6!  You girls look gorgeous!
We had so much fun!  I thought this was a cute pic of Jolie and I in the midst of laughter.  Who knows what was so funny....

Me with my girl, Noelle!  So beautiful!

Grace went to Deer Valley with Uncle Keith.  She said it was the best day of her life!

These are just a few of the gazillion pictures we took through out the week and I am still gathering pics from everyone.  I thought it was important you knew I was still alive!  SO, this is what we have been up to.


1 comment:

  1. Oh girl!!!! I don't even know how you are breathing at this point!!! Company, entertaining, skiing, celebrating, laughing.....you're gonna need a month of recovery!!!!
    thanks so much for coming out for the bday celebrations!!! It was so much fun! I laugh every time I see the pics of you and I! What was so damn funny anyway????
    :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete