Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Christmas in February.


Before I continue I have to say sorry for not being much in the blogging mood lately.  I have had company....YEAH!...but, I am worn out from entertaining, cleaning and the day to day grind...  love ya though!

Anyway...last weekend Derek's parents popped in for a quick visit.  We didn't get to see them over the holidays and the weather finally let up enough they could make the trip from Colorado.


We had a nice couple of days as they mostly watched me run the kids around to their usual school and activities.  

They brought some belated Christmas presents too!

The girls loved their new personalized bath towels!


Notice the look on Ryann's face here....PRESENTS!   AHHHH!  Doesn't matter if it is December or February!  Presents are always good.

I had to try out my new chapstick right away! 

And the biggest hit... the "cloppers" a.k.a snowball makers.

They work great and we had just enough snow to try them out!

After all of our company left Saturday, the girls and I enjoyed some girl time while Derek skied.  We broke out the pedicure kit (another gift from Grandma and Grandpa), cleaned our feet and painted our toe nails!





Nothing like a little quiet time with my girls.

Give me a few more weeks to recover from skiing and company and I will be ready for another round!




1 comment:

  1. Awe Lis!!! I love that you did pedicures with/for your girls!!! Great bonding time!

    Personalized bath towels???
    LOVE IT!!! hmmm....I might have to steal the idea..my nieces and nephew would think that is the coolest thing!

    We all burn the candle at both ends....that's just the way we roll!!
    Life's to short to purposely miss out on a good time with friends or fam!

    ReplyDelete