Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A warm scarfie.

One of my favorite things....


I bought this scarf from my friend Terrilee.  She is a wonderful message therapist and has started making these HOT beauties!  

I LOVE IT! The scarf has natural fillers that heats up and stays warm for about 30 minutes.  I wear it all the time to keep my neck warm.  I throw it in the microwave for 1 minute...instant heat all the way to my toes.  I wear it in the car, to the store, to shovel snow, to drink my tea....you name it and I am wearing it.  It keeps me so warm!  Heat just makes us feel better!

You can check out all her products at www.heathealth.com.  (I understand these scarfs are not on her website, but still available, just need to let Terrilee know.)

If you are looking for a unique baby gift they have the cutest little "Teddy Warmers"! 

A few of recieved a scarf from me for Christmas.  If you aren't using it....START!

No comments:

Post a Comment