Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Things they say....


This morning Grace woke up and looked out the window.  She came running to me and said, "This is a fabulous day!"
I asked why and she said, "Because the sun is shining!"  Everyone loves a little sunshine!

Ryann is turning into a little comedian.  On the way to dinner the other night she asked us, "Why did the chicken cross the road?" 
We all asked, "Why?"
Ryann replied, "I don't know...."
A few minutes later she as asked us, "Why did the bumble bee cross the road?"
We asked, "Why?
With a big grin and giggle in her voice Ryann said, "To sting the chicken!"  HAHA!

A little behind on Ryann's birthday post, but I will get there.  Finally recovered from my running.  Now I am just trying to keep up with these darn kids!
(Thanks Jolie for this wonderful pic!)


2 comments:

  1. I love this picture of your girlies :)

    cute, cute, cute quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did Ryann get that from? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete