Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

COWABUNGA!


We went to the water park today.  Fun!  Perfect weather.  It started out to be the perfect day.  But, there was an incident...I was in the kiddy pool with Ryann while Grace was off going down waterslide with her friends.  I noticed a lady whispering to the life guard and pointing.  Curious, I watch to see what is going on.  I wanted to be sure someone wasn't in trouble.  They are looking around the pool whispering and pointing...whispering and pointing.

Well, then I look down and there is something floating in the water.  Yes people...it was POOP!  Some kid pooped in the pool and it was floating all around me.  YUCK!  YIKES!  I grabbed Ryann and we were out of there.  

They evacuated the pool and did all the proper chemical treatments.  I was grossed out to say the least!



Then the wind started whipping around like a tornado.  That is when we decided to pack up and go for frozen yogurt.  Somehow Grace's hair ended up in knots and she looked wild.  This was the only picture I  have from our outting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment