Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Swim meet.

Sorry for the absense.  I haven't been in the blogging mood.  Summer is almost over and the kids and I have been having a blast hanging out, playing with friends, riding bikes and tomorrow the WATER PARK.  Whoo hoo! It will all come to an end in a week.  Grace will be a big first grader and Ryann will be off to preschool.  HOLY COW!  Anyway...I still need to share with you some of the fabulous pictures from our California adventure.  I promise I will get to it!

Grace had her first swim meet on Saturday.  It was really fun.  She was very nervous and the process was a little confusing...

I wasn't allowed to stand poolside because it was too crowded, so this is the best I could do.  Grace took 1st place in her 25 meter freestyle and 3rd in her 25 meter breast stroke.  She did awesome for the first meet.  She is a strong swimmer and we are working on diving head first.  I know she will be ready for some 50 yard swims next time.  She has only been on the team for two weeks, so we are very proud of her!

2 comments: