Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Grace's book


I am so proud of Grace.  She wrote her first book in school last week.  She had to write a book, illustrate it herself and read it to her friends.  For  being in kindergarten, I was very impressed.  

The story she wrote was based on the short film at the beginning of the movie "Up".  Grace took this story and came up with her own version.  It is great!!!

 The clouds make babies and the birds deliver the babies.  There is one cloud that makes the mean kind of babies like eels and sharks.  The bird has a hard time delivering these vicious creatures, but in the book the cloud and the bird learn how to get along.  


  Who knows...she may grow to be an author, and artist or maybe neither!  But...I am so proud of her!

1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait to have her read it to me! Ask her to make me a book to read to my class:) Such a bright little one!

    ReplyDelete