Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Skiing at Powder Mountain

Saturday we took Mark and Ethan (visiting from New York, in case you haven't been following the blog) to ski at Powder Mountain.  I had never been there before, but Derek had been and new exactly where to take them!  Very fun place!!!  Grace and I stuck to the easier runs.  Derek, Mark and Ethan made their way to the top!  They took the powder cat.



Although I didn't get to share the experience at the top, I think they would agree the views are amazing!





They sort of look like spacemen walking on the moon...nope, just UTAH.   But, I think they really enjoyed the day. 





Grace and I had a great day on the lower part of the hill.  I even got her out into a little powder.  She is a great skier!  I didn't get any pics because Derek had the camera at the top of the mountain:(






No comments:

Post a Comment