Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Party time!

I have almost recovered from having company.  Our friends from New York left last Sunday night.  I think I have finally recovered from the skiing and the parties.

Last Friday Erica hosted a dinner party.  Derek and I brought carne esada for taco's and Erica provided all the sides.  Good food and great company!


 That is our lovely Erica with Derek ( in his new favorite shirt!).  She is the hostess with the mostest....always fun.  Look at the liquor collection in the back!

Derek and Mark got to talk skiing/snowboarding!  We were gearing up for our Powder Mountain Day on Saturday!  It was the perfect weekend with all our new snow.   


Jolie and Randy stopped by to have a beer too.  Derek and Randy are always trouble...I hear we are going deep sea fishing in Hawaii sometime soon....get a little beer in 'em and who knows what they will come up with!




Noelle, Erica and Jessica provided the party tunes while we all had a great time eating and hanging out!
Dale, Karen, Ethan and Jessica!
 Jen had a little too much fun and found herself a cozy spot on the couch at the end of the night.  She was gearing up for her 26th birthday celebration on Saturday.

We were nice.  Didn't draw any permanent mustaches on her face or anything while she took a "rest"  from her beverage.




Erica, Noelle and I  saying goodnight.  I love ya girls!  Thanks for the fun party.  Did I mention that Noelle's guacamole was the bomb!  Salsa too.  The girl can whip up some mean mexican!  Thank you!



Mark and Ethan enjoyed hanging out with their Utah friends so much we decided to do it again on Saturday after skiing.  (Not too sure why Mark is flashing us, but we'll blame it on the beer!)
We tried out a new place!  
A Bar Named Sue!  Totally fun.  Going back again soon. Check out all the cute pics from Saturday night on Erica's blog.  Fun Fun!!!!




3 comments:

  1. He! He!!!

    Love all the pics! Randy and I are laughing about the drunkin' Hawaii plans, and the look on his face when he was caught looking at nudie mag :) That was a fun night! I totally agree that Erica is the hostess with the mostess, and Noelle's guac was the mutha effin BOMB!!!! Thanks fer havin' us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to do this more often. I am thinking at least once a week... hahahaha! I love my friends and the good times we have! The carne asada was so good! But not as good as the company for the weekend and again last night! Love you, and you too Jolie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so you really shouldn't have posted the pic of me, Jessica and Noelle. WORST. PICTURE. EVER!!!! Anyway, I had so much fun... thanks for bringing all the meat!

    ReplyDelete