Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ski day again!

For the 5th weekend in a row I got to go skiing again!  I am not bragging....I am merely sharing with you something that I am learning to love all over again!  I used to ski every weekend as a kid, but had gotten away from it as an adult.  Ya know...life gets in the way sometimes.  So far this year I have had plenty of opportunity to go and am LOVING it!

Rich and I got away to Solitude for a little tradition...ski on super bowl Sunday.  Nobody goes (unless it dumps).  There wasn't any new snow today, but it was still great.
Rich started out the day with a little incident...he bent his pole getting on the lift.  Thank goodness we were able to fix it at the top and not let it ruin our day.  
I decided to push myself a little(skiing childless) and we went to the top for some expert skiing.  The powder was great and we do well for a couple of amatures!














As always....the views are amazing!  Thanks for a great day Rich!




No comments:

Post a Comment