Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

Happy belated Easter!  Hope everyone had a nice holiday.  We had a great day because no one was sick that day!  The Easter bunney was also very good to us!

Grace got a new wii game that she can dance to.  The girl has some serious moves (I'll post later)!
 Ryann got the new Alvin and The Chipmunks movie.   It is hit around here!

We went to church as a family.  That was nice for a change and Ryann actually sat still (for the most part). 

Then Derek took the girls outside to fly their new kites.  It was a chilly day!

Jerry and Dalton joined us for a prime rib dinner that evening.  It was my best prime rib yet!  Accomponied by some rockin' mashed sweet potatos, roasted veggies, and a yummy fruit salad.  

Dalton received a gift for her upcoming 50th birthday, so she brought it over to share.


I broke my no alcohol rule for a day for a glass of this yummy champagne!  We toasted to Dalton and to our joyous Easter day!  Thank you for sharing your gift and the holiday with us!

3 comments:

  1. Awe....cute pics!!! Looks like you had an enjoyable time in spite of the stomach gomboo. Where are you going tropical???? Hawaii again? You suck!

    Happy Birthday Dalton!!! You look fabulous dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tropical location may be my own back yard when it is 80 degrees! But, I will be there in a lawn chair with my book and my fruity drink, basking in the sun! Hawaii would be nice too.....

    ReplyDelete