Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Please contain your dogs!!!

When I am running down the sidewalk, enjoying the fresh air, the sunshine, listening to my music and minding my own business the last thing I need is Fito running after me, bearing teeth, drewling and barking like a mad DOG!!!! 

I fear for my life, even if they are small, and who knows what they are capable of!!!

Please...for the love of GOD....contain your dogs!!!!  Even if you don't think YOUR dog would hurt a fly, I don't know that.  

If I happen to kick your dog in the face and he comes running to you with his tail between his legs...shame on you for not keeping him contained.

Thank you!

P.S.  I am not a dog hater, but based on some personal experiences I don't think animals can always be trusted.  

2 comments:

  1. I hope you carry some kind of mace or 22 caliber hand gun with you.
    You need some protection girl!!!
    Unparented/unattended/unleashed dogs SUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete