Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Half marathon results


We did it!!!!  2 hours and 28 minutes.  Derek finished a second before me (I was 1st last time).  We finished our second half marathon!!!! It was an awesome day and we had a lot of fun.  Our running time was a little slower than our first half last summer.  We walked a little and paced ourselves with my running group for the first hour then we decided to push ourselves and run the rest.

I had to borrow these photos because I am still waiting for all of the pictures from my running friends.  My training really paid off...3 days out and I am not sore.  I feel like I could do it again tomorrow.  Derek is doing ok, but still having a little trouble walking.

I promise I am not ignoring all my blogging friends, but full time mom/wife/training my butt off(and my boobs!) hasn't left me a lot of computer time.  I am reading, but not doing a lot of commenting.  SORRY!!!!

I spent about 2 hours pulling weeds today before the next storm hits.  Now I have to get the inside of my house clean!!!  Yikes.

4 comments:

  1. Damn Lis!!!! I was thinking, why is she putting a picture of someone else running...I want to see her. Then I see the pic of Derek, I look back up, and realize....THAT IS LISA!!
    Great job you two!!! Very proud of all you have accomplished!
    Derek+Lisa=Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It was awesome to watch you two cross the finish line! I am excited to see you cross the line in Ogden next my love! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Lisa & Derek! So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete