Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Favorite tortillas

I know already told you that I have cut yeast out of my diet.  I haven't had a piece of bread for 2 1/2 weeks!  Yeah me!  I know all of you are shaking your heads right now, but it is easier then you think.  Anyway, I wanted to share one of my new favorite foods....


Any of you health food nuts may have already seen these before, but I just discovered them!  These tortillas are flourless, yeast free, gluten free...but, full of wholesome goodness!  And, they actually taste good...not like a piece of cardboard like most of the whole wheat tortillas.  The low-carb tortillas taste like paper and when they get wet...ripped paper.

These are great for wraps, tacos, with peanut butter, hummus, or plain.  I even had one for a snack with a little agave nectar...tasted like dessert!  

I will continue to share some of my new healthy foods with you as I go along.    

3 comments:

  1. will a sinner like me get stuck by lightning eating a biblical food like that??? (i noticed the name)

    i better just keep with my tainted daily bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Lisa. I've actually been looking for some good tortillas. I always say that I can cut bread out of my diet easily (hardly ever eat it) but tortillas are the tricky thing for me. I'm going to try these...ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like something I would like to try! Thanks for sharing my love!

    ReplyDelete