Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pampering myself...


After a couple of weeks of strep throat (Grace), runny noses (Derek and Ryann), cleaning up all the germs (YUCKY!!!), and beginning the training for my races....yesterday I decided I deserved a pedicure!!!  Nothing fancy, but I haven't had one since last summer.  It felt great.  Everyone should treat themselves once in a while (women and MEN)!

My feet finally look cute enough to show off my new flip flops Jolie brought me back from Mexico in November.  I am wearing them today even though it is supposed to snow again.

I also bought some new blush the other day.  LOVE IT!  My makeup artist Erica turned me onto it in Vegas and I was finally due for some new.


It is NARS and a really fab color with a very shocking name.   I can't put in this blog....because it is a family blog and that would be inappropriate.  I will give you a hint though...it start with "O" and rhymes with spasm.  



What do you think?

So, now I am all dressed up..... to go get Grace from school!




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute toes... I need a pedicure horribly. And I'm going to steal your shoes. I love that blush... how are you liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the blush! The picture of my cheek doesn't really show it off too well.

    ReplyDelete