Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Feeling crafty!


I was flipping through a Pottery Barn magazine the other day and saw this little design to organize earrings.  They wanted $49!  No way!!!  I went to the craft store and spent about $13 to make my own.  It makes a really pretty art piece. Think I will go back and make another for my necklaces too!

I finally ordered new bedroom furniture from Pottery Barn, after months of looking (and years of thinking about it)!  I will post some pictures when it comes.  It is on back order...bummer!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute... I might have to make one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one too! I see a craft night in our future ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!!! Paula made some that had multiple shadow boxes.

    Great idea...you little crafter.

    ReplyDelete