Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer finally!

Today is our 1st official day of summer.  We have sun!!!!  The girls began their swimming lessons.  I know....they looked thrilled, but it was the best I could do with my phone camera.  They both love the water.  When Ryann was done she said, "I want to do it again!"

Derek took the other camera on his latest trip.  See the view from his room....
Isreal.  I don't know anything about it, but he says he thinks he can make this work...I guess an ocean view room is pretty good where ever you are.  

Two weeks ago he spent a couple of days in Germany for work.  He said it was amazing!  The plan is to take me along next year!  Yippee.

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't it nice to experience sunshine and a dribble of sweat between the cleavage???!!?!?! I hope Utah is done teasing us....I'm ready for summah time!!
    Good job putting the gals in swim lessons!! Very important!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Can't wait to hear about Derek's stories!!! Hope his "knock out" for the flight worked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until you guys come visit.
    Gavyn and Ella are so ready to go swimming with their cousins.

    ReplyDelete