Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Anniversary Cake





Well, I am making a cake for my dear friends Randy and Jolie's anniversary party. I thought I better make a practice cake to be sure I had the skills to do such a thing. I have never used foundant frosting before and needed to be sure it was going to work. So things we going along just fine yesterday...I baked the cake.

I frosted it...







And after I had put the cake together with the foundant it looked really nice...until Ryann discovered the cake on the counter last night. No one was looking so I guess she thought it would be ok to sample it!


Thank goodness this was not the real thing! I am still fine tuning my decorating ideas and plan on decorating this cake, but I have some repairs to to do. DON'T YOU JUST LOVE 2-YEAR-OLDS!


3 comments:

  1. 1~ I owe you big time girl!!! Thanks for making my special cake :) It's going to look great!
    2~ Ryann, Ryann, Ryann.....who could do anything but laugh at her little finger pokes! She's too dame cute!

    ReplyDelete