Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2009

What's cookin'


{ Banana Bread }

{ Chocolate chip cookies }
Yummy! My famous cookies (according to Derek)
but, not allowed to tell you my secret recipe!

Yesterday I spent the day making some treats for the weekend. I love too cook when I have the chance. Fresh is best... in my opinion (more on that later)! I can control my sugars so much better if I make everything myself. This is my favorite time of year too. Everything is in season! I visit the farmers stands regularly to see what kind of yummy things they have to offer. I wanted to share with you my favorite cookbook. I think a copy of this book should come with every kitchen!
I will share some of my favorite recipes later. If you've eaten at my house, you may have already had some of them. The banana bread is from this book. Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! You should make me some cookies! Oh wait, I think I've had them before... but maybe not, I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop it already!!!!! You're making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Lord woman! Want to make me some yummy snacks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to cook for you all anytime!

    ReplyDelete