Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A intruder...no....


I was sitting at the computer last night checking my email, the kids were asleep and I was enjoying some alone time. All of a sudden I hear something....it sounded like someone trying to break in to through the window in our guest room. I slowly peak into the dark room...I had no weapon....but was ready to fight off my intruder.
It was a mouse! In the window-well!!! Scratching and biting franticly at the window to get in!!! Not in my house mister! I kept checking on him. I guess he wore himself out because he eventually made himself a little bed of leaves and went to sleep. He is back at it again this morning...scratching, chewing, trying to get in...but he will die there! Serves him right. Should have stayed out in the field where he belongs!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH!!!!! Dirty lil' rat!
    We were just talking about getting freaked out by little house noises!
    Maybe you should get a rent-a-cat for the day! Just an idea....trying to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick-watch the little bastard because he'll probably find a way to get in. I hate hate hate mice. I'm terrified of them so this is like a nightmare to me.

    ReplyDelete