Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just getting started...

For my first real post I wanted to write something that would knock everyones socks off...but, I didn't have that kind of day today. Today was one of those days I HAD to clean so it would be done to free up my holiday weekend for all the fun stuff. It was one of those days many of you mommy's can relate too...I realized at about noon I hadn't brushed my teeth yet. I did get dressed and comb my hair, but the teeth....anyway, the teeth did get brushed.

I was able to get a video of Ryann singing her version of "Tomorrow" from the Movie "Annie" which has become a favorite around here with my kids. After seeing it a few times as an adult, I am not sure it is really a kid movie...that Miss Hanagin is kinda naughty. But, you can't argue...the music is good. And I am not sure which one, but one of my girls is bound for the stage. They are full of drama!

Enjoy the music. If today wasn't good...there is always tomorrow. I had a good day and all the cleaning is done.

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I "wub" the part "I wub ya tamorrow". She has the deepest voice....I think it's going to take her places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, she's so freakin' cute! Her hair is getting long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing:) Can't wait to see a live version...

    ReplyDelete