Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

U.S. Open and Football








Ok. A little strange I know, but I have a sports blog today. We all know I am such a sports fan (not). Derek went to the U.S. Open on Wednesday and was able to see Roger Federer play. If any of you watch tennis, you know he is the big guy on court. A big highlight for my hubby!!!



I also wanted to tell you about a rising star in our family. Well, we have many, but I have to highlight my cuz Kyle Mutcher. It is his senior year at Weber State University. He is the starting center for the Wildcats this year and the NFL has their eyes on him. He is injured this week and taking a few weeks to recover, but I am still rooting for him. This weekend Weber State is up against Derek's team, Colorado State University. Watch for Kyle. I know he is going big! GO KYLE! (oh yeah, and go CSU).

No comments:

Post a Comment