Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Birthday Surprise


Derek surprised me the other night with a get together with a few of my dearest friends.  It was so much fun! 
Happy birthday to me!

I was so humbled to be the honored guest!   Jolie brought me these fabulous party favors and dolled me up like a princess.  I was a good sport and wore the crown all night, but the boa was a little scratchy.

This was me right after I walked in the Bayou to see about 15 of my friends ready to greet me with birthday loves and hugs...and a nice cold beer!

We started out at the Bayou.   They have a fabulous beer selection and they told Derek they would accommodate our big party... 

Derek, Erica, Karen, and Brittany...

Amy, Jolie, Randy and Mike....


Rich and Troy...walking in after the surprise part(but they had a gift)...hehe

Jessica and Jim....

And after a while they seemed to have forgotten about the large group of people standing in the front of the restaurant, waiting for a table....

So we moved to Settebello's pizza place.  
Derek was a little surprised with all the confusion, but once he got his beer and pizza, he settled down.


Loving this picture of Jolie!  You look gorgeous!  Randy looks handsome as too, but the eyes!!!!  Where are they?  All of the pics....eyes closed!
Say cheese everyone!


It was fun to make a fuss over me!

Derek and Auri shared an espresso before we headed over to the Red Door.

This is where my post has to end!  Blogger is being difficult....more funny birthday pics to come!

Thank you Derek and everyone for a wonderful 29th birthday!



2 comments:

  1. It was such a fun night! I'm glad I got to go! Happy Birthday Lis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 29th birthday my dear friend!!! I think you made a lovely birthday princess :) It was a great night of fun and celebration and beer and food! YUM!
    You are very loved and we were happy to be a part of it! Even if our eyes looked like we were sleeping ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete