Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Embrace the snow!

We made a little trek up into the canyon on Sunday.  How quickly we were reminded that we live in snow country and it is winter!!!  Embrace the season folks.  

We took some of the cutest pictures I wanted to share with you.


Grace was checking herself out before she decided to tackle the snow.



One, two, three...here she goes!



Sliding...


 Love her scarf...a souvenir from NYC from mom.


Happy snowy trails.  We didn't have Ryann's winter coat, so she borrowed my vest.  

Didn't wipe the breakfast off her face either...

She didn't care.  Messy face and all she loved the snow.

Silver Lake in Big Cottonwood....a winter wonderland.  



Ethan was visiting from New York...he is now known as Uncle E at my house.

Ryann attempting a snow angel.

Karen and Ethan......aaah...cute.


Derek couldn't resist the ice!



Belly laughs!!!  The best kind of smiles!


Ok...not my best pic.  Derek got me mid-word and my smile is weird.  Cute pic of Karen and the snow!


Happy holidays....it is here. 






1 comment:

  1. I probably won't be embracing the snow like you will, but I still love Utah!
    Great pics! love the one of Grace in the mirror :)

    ReplyDelete