Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Enchanted Unicorn Birthday.

Grace is a lucky kid!  Last Saturday I transformed our garage into an enchanted unicorn birthday party.  Sooo fun...a 7-year-old's dream.

This is our tool bench or the perfect spot for some cheese pizza, cupcakes and root beer floats!

These are the frames the kids made for a keepsake to take home!

As everyone munched on their pizza I explained the craft.



18 kids wasted no time devouring pizza and making frames.




We had a few minutes before the special guests arrived so Grace led her friends in a quick game of "Simon says.."


Then we quickly opened ALL the presents.  Wow!  7-year-olds are generous and she made out like a bandit.



Taa daa!  No enchanted unicorn party is complete without the unicorn.  They really can fly...

Even if it was just around our neighborhood streets.


Each kid took a turn on a pony and we took their pictures to put in the cute frames.

Happy Birthday to my big 7-yr-old.  The real birthday falls on Thanksgiving this year, but the party was a blast!









1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job Lisa!!!! I loved the idea of decorating the frame and sending the kiddies home with pics on the majestic unicorn. Don't forget the rootbeer floats in the take home unicorn cup!!! That was a hit!!!! I think Grace will always remember this party!!! It was a 7 year old girls' dream!!!!
    And I need to thank you for making my boys' pics/frame for me :) It could be some good blackmale some day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete