Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Anyone for tea?

I have always liked to drink tea, but I think I am a little bit of an addict now...
Since it is cold outside it makes me want to drink it even more!

So these are my favorites!
Jolie, knowing my tea love, gave me this electric teapot when I had my hernia surgery.  It has become one of my favorite things!  I use it for tea, hot chocolate and oatmeal for the kiddos.  It is faster then the stove top and hotter then the microwave...listen to me!  Not trying to sell you one, but I love it!


The Yogi brand has some of the best flavored teas and I stumbled across this YUMMY flavor the other day.  I was so excited about it I had to tell you!  If you have trouble sleeping, I would try the bedtime.  I don't take sleep aids, but this stuff will knock me out!



My other favorite thing is to add some of this cinnamon to my tea.  It is from Costco and man is it good!  
It is a good replacement for dessert or that afternoon sweet!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're enjoying the electric tea pot!
    Tea is one of my favorite drinks too!! It's fun to try all the different flavors. Something about it makes me feel warm and fuzzy and relaxed and yes, like I've just had a dessert!
    YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I'll have to check out some of that tea!

    ReplyDelete