Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Craft for fun.

Remember a while ago I made the earring holder out of the frame.  I just love it and decided I need some where to hold my necklaces too.  I made this in late summer...

Now Grace is into Jewelry, so I made her one for her room and hung the cute earrings she go for her  birthday.  
I also made this cute holder for my Christmas cards.  I have struggled with finding a nice way to display them.  I think it turned out really cute and it is in my entry where everyone can see it too!

I haven't received many cards yet...but, I haven't sent mine out either.  I expect this to be full by the 25th....

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm feeling crafty... thanks! Those are really adorable. And you should have received my card in the mail today!

    ReplyDelete