Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Turkey vouchers for tips.


I am so behind on my blog...

We have had a lot of fun the last few weeks.  It is the party season, right?  

Our cute neighbors Eric and Carrie invited us to go to the piano bar the night before Thanksgiving.  The pictures are so funny I had to post them even though is was ummmm...like 2 weeks ago....

Anywho....we went to dinner at Redrock before the bar.  We had the Christmas beer...amazing!  I don't drink a lot of beer anymore, but this stuff is yummy!  And they added a lot more alcohol this year.  I didn't know until I had started my second beer.  Oops!

After a couple of those we were ready for some piano music and singing!
This is Carrie and I....awww....cute (but, a little too much flash in the face to wash us out)!

Carrie and Eric...

The piano player broke out his guitar...

Derek wanted to request "Sweet Caroline".  I think it is the only piano bar song he knows.  All I had in my wallet were turkey vouchers from Macy's grocery store, no cash, for a tip.  Carrie had a few too.  So we gave it to the piano guys.  (I think Derek slipped them a couple of bucks too).

They still played his song!  Haha....

And bottoms up!

We had a fun night out.

I have decided Eric and Carrie are a little wild when you get  few drinks in 'em! 

I thought this was my birthday bash, until Derek surprised me a couple of nights later...

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lotsa fun!!!!
    I should have crawled out of my lazy blanket and joined you all. Although the drunktexts that I received from you made me feel like I was there :)
    How dare they not want turkey vouchers!!!! Do they know how much turkeys cost? Rude!

    ReplyDelete