Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The weather outside was frightful!

....but, the skiing was fantastic!  Like floating down the mountain on a puffy cloud...REALLY!

It was snowing too hard to pull my camera out for the ski pics,  but I sure as heck thought I better get some pics of my 2 hour commute home...about a 35 minute drive on a good weather day.

This was the view out of my ice covered windsheild...

15 mph all the way down the mountian in four wheel drive, of coarse!

Bumper to bumper, the die hard skiiers headed home at night fall.

You may or may not be able to see there is about 6-8 inches of snow on the road.


And Grace slept peacefully all the way home!

I am impressed that I was such a careful driver and we were safe...phew!

1 comment:

  1. i was worried about you two all day!!!! glad you had mommy/daughter day and glad you made it home safely....even if it was quite the trek!! good driving Lis!

    ReplyDelete