Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

That's my Ryann...

Ryann goes to preschool twice a week.  

When she bounces out the door for school she always looks so cute... clean clothes, shirt tucked in, shoes on the right feet.  Her hair is getting long, so I comb it nice...pig tails and bows...

They must have tornados in the classroom.  When I pick her up she looks like this...

Hair is a mess, bows are missing...what am I saying!  She is the tornado.  She is 3!  And a stickin' cute 3!


The good news is she's always happy and ready to give me the run down of her day!

I think she may grow up to be the class clown...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my hell!!!! These are the cutest pictures! She IS a 3 year old tornado/clown/beauty/darling girl!!!
    She looks like you and has Dereks comedic personality!!!
    What a perfect mix!

    ReplyDelete