Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Grace's Christmas sing!


Grace surprised us on Monday with a SOLO (click solo to see it!...) at her Christmas program.


It was fantastic!!!!!  I was so proud of her.  She hit all her notes!!!  

The girl has the voice of an angel!!!

She has a very talented 1st grade class.

They are smart too!

Grace has 100% in Geography this year....Santa has taken note of that.  She had almost all A's on her report card.  Computers were her downfall...she has a B.  But, she is still smarter then me!  

I am one proud mama!





2 comments:

  1. How exciting that she surprised you with a SOLO!!! Did you get it on tape?
    You all are doing something right!!!!
    Don't we all hope for our children to be smarter than ourselves!!!!
    Eye no i dew :)lol

    Great job Gracie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Gracie! You will have to sing my song to me when I see you over the holidays! I love that song!!!

    ReplyDelete