Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Moisturize! Moisturize! All I do is moisturize!

Thanks to a cold, dry climate and OLDER age...my poor body takes a beating this time of year.  I could do a commercial for all the darn moisturizers I use for all the different parts of my body.  

After spending what seemed like half the morning MOISTURIZING...I realized how many different products I am using and the time I am spending to treat this problem....however...
It is working. 
Right before my recent birthday I was feeling a little self conscious about the wrinkles on my face.  "Where?"  you might ask....I am not telling!!!!  Haha... because my new face cream is doing a good job of plumping them up.  I highly recommend the Patricia Wexler products from Bath and Body Works.  Worth the price and the procedure of putting it all on morning and night!

Another product worth the price is Kiehl's.  This was a gift from a friend.  This stuff has cured some seriously dry spots on my body(not to be mentioned because they are private)!  Including my cracked fingers...a painful curse I have been suffering for years!!!!! 
When moisturizing a woman has to smell good!  My new favorite scent, Twilight Woods!

And then there is the nose...

and the hair (thanks to my natural curls, mine is dry, dry, dry...)
Most importantly I try and get my 6-8-10 glasses of water a day.

Hey, when you live in the desert, moisturizing is a full time job!


1 comment:

  1. Just waiting for my 20% off coupon to activate and I'm buying the Wexler line.
    God knows we all can use a little help these days!!!

    ReplyDelete